TOP HIGHLIGHTS OF BMW CONNECTED DRIVE.
• Completely new interior experience with sensor technology and artificial intelligence
• Intuitive and natural interaction between driver and vehicle
Remote Software Upgrade.
• Software upgrades via My BMW App or the SIM card in your vehicle
• Easy activation of new functions and features over the air
My BMW App.
• Check vehicle status
• Send destination to car
• Remotely control the car
• Locate vehicle via smartphone
BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
• Communicate with your BMW naturally
• Control the car's functions comfortably via voice command
• Find out everything about the vehicle and get to know your BMW better
ON THE ROAD WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS.
Amazon Alexa Car Integration.*
• Access many practical functions of the voice assistant
• For example, stream music, ask questions, write calendar entries or control compatible smarthome devices
* Amazon, Alexa and all related brand names are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
• Access to music, media or messaging apps
• Wireless integration of Android Auto into the vehicle cockpit
• Interaction with Google Assistant via voice control in your BMW
• Wireless and complete display of your iPhone content via vehicle displays
• Convenient access to apps such as Apple Music, iMessage, telephony, Siri, Apple Maps or selected third-party apps, e.g. Spotify or Google Maps in the car
Connected Music with Spotify®.
• Access up to 30 million songs via BMW music partner Spotify
• Simply scan the QR code on your BMW's control display, log in your Spotify Premium account via Smartphone and enjoy your favourite music
ASSISTANCE & COMFORT.
BMW Drive Recorder.
• Playback of the video on the central control display
• Optional USB export of the video to a mobile device
• Recording of vehicle information such as speed and GPS position during video recording
• Accurately predicted arrival times and extremely fast route calculation
• Connected Parking takes you to the next free parking space near your destination
• Navigation instructions in the camera image of the road on the Control Display thanks to Augmented View