THE BMW 2 SERIES COUPÉ M MODELS IN COMPARISON.
Quick facts: drive train, suspension and performance.
BMW M2 CS
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 444 hp
- Specifically tuned Adaptive M suspension
- Weight-optimized exterior parts made from carbon fibre (CFRP)
- 444 hp, 406 ft-lb, 0–100 km/h in 4.0 sec with M DCT
BMW M2 COMPETITION
- High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 411 hp
- M specific suspension with Active M differential
- Exclusive M specific design options in the exterior and interior
- 411 hp, 405 ft-lb, 0–100 km/h in 4.2 sec with M DCT
BMW M240i COUPÉ
- M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine with 340 hp
- 8-speed Steptronic Sport transmission
- Optional all-wheel drive BMW xDrive
- 340 hp, 369 ft-lb, 0–100 km/h in 4.6 sec
- BMW M2 CS
- BMW M2 COMPETITION
- BMW M240i COUPÉ
BMW M2 COMPETITION: PERFORMANCE FEATURES.
Overview of the drive train and chassis technologies inspired by motorsport.
High-performance M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder petrol engine.
M Sport brake.
M Sport exhaust system.
M specific suspension with Active M differential.
7-speed M double-clutch transmission.
BMW M2 COMPETITION: DESIGN FEATURES.
M specific design elements in the exterior and interior.
M specific front apron.
M side air vents.
M exterior mirrors.
Exhaust tail pipes in Black chrome.
M2 Competition badge.
Light alloy wheels Y-spoke 788 M.
M leather steering wheel.
M Sport seats.
M specific instrument display.
Door sill finishers with “M2 Competition” designation.
M seat belts.
BMW M240i COUPÉ.
Design and driving dynamics of the BMW M240i Coupé.
- Driving Dynamics