No matter how you wish to organize your life, your BMW accompanies you wherever you go. Protect your BMW with the Original BMW Engine Oil and benefit from outstanding performance and a longer service life. Treat your BMW to more engine smoothness with the Original BMW Engine Oil and Service.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING.
Your BMW Service Partner will be pleased to advise you on all the products and services that will help you drive your BMW engine to peak performances and preserve its operating life. Take more time for the pleasant things in life and use our convenient online facility to arrange an appointment with a BMW Service Partner in your area now!
THE BEST OILS FOR BMW ENGINES.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Engine Oil supports the core traits of modern BMW engines and helps maximize power and efficiency. They offer enhanced viscosity, which enables better cold starts and consistent performance. Original BMW Engine Oils also have an Active Cleansing Technology which helps protect against corrosion and wear and tear in the engine.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Silver.
BMW TwinPower Turbo Gold.
BMW M TwinPower Turbo.
5 Benefits of Original BMW Engine Oils.
- Shows improved fuel economy of up to 3%1, which leads to reduced CO2 emissions.
- Protects the engine against sludge build-up.2
- Capture dirt particles, which reduces deposits in the engine.
- Has a lower tendency to evaporate, which leads to lower oil consumption resulting in less frequent top-ups.3
- Ensures an outstanding low temperature performance, even in temepratures as low as -40°C, which enables easier cold-start characteristics.4
(1) Proven fuel saving of BMW Longlife-14 FE+ SAE 0W-20; (i) in NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) of up to 3% compared to BMW Longlife-01 engine oils (tested on a BMW vehicle).
(2) Based on industry standard sludge tests.
(3) Based on industry standard NOACK tests.
(4) Applies for all 0W-grades. 5W-grades ensure a low-temperature performance in temperature as low as -35°C.